Atletico Waiting For Costa’s Response Related Costa

Atletico Waiting For Costa’s Response Related Costa

Atletico Madrid is waiting for a response from Chelsea after making a bid of 60 million Euros or equivalent to 54 million pounds this week, reports in Spain Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.

According to Marca, Los Rojiblancos has made an official offer for the 28-year-old to the English champions and hopes to get the deal done soon.

He will not be able to play for Diego Simeone’s team until January because the transfer window will not be officially opened until then, but the club can confirm a deal early on.

It is not yet certain whether the striker will play for Antonio Conte’s team again or not, after a text message earlier this summer came and instructed the player to find a new club.

After leaving Atleti to move to Stamford Bridge in 2014, Costa has repeatedly expressed his desire to return to Madrid this summer.

Valverde Reluctant to Hear Media Criticism

Valverde Reluctant to Hear Media Criticism

Barcelona coach Mario Ernesto Valverde admitted that he was not happy to hear criticism given by the media against his team.

In the transfer market last summer, many people who think that Barcelona has failed to run their transfer plan properly.

It made Valverde a lot of criticism from the media, but the coach regarded it as something too exaggerated.

“We managed to win our first two games, and earned six points. I think everything went pretty well, “the coach told reporters.

“Sometimes too much commotion, expended on what happened. But this is Barcelona, a great club. ”

“Sometimes people over-exaggerate, and we try to keep our team from the noise outside.”

Fight Indonesia, Philippine Striker Wins Victory Over

Fight Indonesia, Philippine Striker Wins Victory Over

U-19 national team of the Philippines eager to conquer the U-19 national team resistance in the second match of Group B AFF U-18 Cup qualification at Thuwunna Stadium, Myanmar, Thursday (7/9/2017).

As reported by the official AFF page, Philippine supporters striker, Mariano Suba, hoping victory over his team. He also admitted defeat when facing Brunei Darussalam in the opening match is a result of an unimportant error.

“We made a lot of mistakes and made that a gift for Brunei,” he said.

Not only that, ahead of facing squad Garuda Nusantara, the Filipino players will do harder training.

“We will also correct the correction harder,” said the player who has contributed one goal for the Philippines.

The Philippines are now at the bottom of Group B standings. In previous matches, the Philippines surrendered 2-3 from Brunei.

Instead, Indonesia started its adventure in this event with positive results. Indra Sjafri’s men won 2-1 over hosts Myanmar, thanks to two goals by attacker Egy Maulana Vikri to reverse the situation after falling behind in the first half.

Agent: There’s Reason Napoli Sells Strinic

Agent: There’s Reason Napoli Sells Strinic

Agent Ivan Strinic revealed that Napoli sold his clients because they knew Faouzi Ghoulam would stay at Stadio San Paolo Bandar Bola.

The 30-year-old left-back finally joined Sampdoria on the transfer deadline, and his representative said the move came as Ghoulam approached a renewal of his tenure with Partenopei.

“The Azzurri held off the Strinic as they waited for the extension of Ghoulam’s contract,” Tonci Martic, the agent, explained to the media.

“Then once they know Ghoulam will stay, Napoli directly offers Strinic like an extension or goes on loan.”

“Ivan’s desire is to leave the club and he is satisfied. With the last two years on the bench he is not sure to stay, the article is rarely played is not an easy matter. ”

“Plus he wants to have a consistent playing hour in order to be able to compete for his country at the World Cup.”

“Strinic is a faithful soldier for Napoli, he plays when needed and he always does well, even in important matches.”

“He came for free when Rafa Benitez was there and played impressively.”

“Summer is the time to change the atmosphere, but he will always keep fond memories of Napoli.

Oxlade-Chamberlain Reportedly Immediate Medical Test in Liverpool

Pemain Stoke City, Jese (merah-putih), gagal mengatasi akselerasi pemain Arsenal, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, saat kedua tim bertemu di Stadion Britannia pada pertandingan Premier League, Sabtu (19/8/2017).

Oxlade-Chamberlain Reportedly Immediate Medical Test in Liverpool

After the first offer was rejected, Arsenal were proclaimed to accept Liverpool’s second bid for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Liverpool Echo media reported that the two clubs agreed at a price of 35 million pounds for the player’s transfer.

Oxlade-Chamberlain is scheduled to undergo a medical examination on Wednesday (08/30/2017) evening local time.

The plan, Chamberlain will sign a contract before flying to Malta with England to undergo the 2018 World Cup Qualifying match.

Earlier, Liverpool bid worth 30 million pounds denied Arsenal.

Arsenal put up a 40 million pounds tag like the Chelsea bid they received.

Before the Reds, Chelsea have bid and accepted, but the players just want to leave to Liverpool.

The 24-year-old will be the fifth Liverpool player to play for Southampton after Dejan Lovren, Nathaniel Clyne, Adam Lallana and Sadio Mane.

Oxlade-Chamberlain packed 20 goals and 32 assists from 198 matches with Arsenal in all competitions.

Ousmane Dembele and the French Wings Conquering Europe

Ousmane Dembele (kanan) menjalani sesi perkenalan bersama Barcelona, Senin (28/8/2017).

Ousmane Dembele and the French Wings Conquering Europe

Ousmane Dembele carrying a heavy load after completing his transfer to FC Barcelona on Monday (28/08/2017).

He did not just have to prove the price of 105 million euros (equivalent to Rp 1.67 trillion), but also fill the hole left by Neymar on the left side of the Barceloan.

To meet these demands, the French player has the historical capital of its compatriots.

Dembele is not the first French player to comb the wings of La Blaugrana, nicknamed the club. Previously, the club is headquartered in Camp Nou Stadium had time to have Ludovic Giuly and Thierry Henry.

Giuly, who was recruited in the summer of 2004, took a vital play on the right side of Barcelona. In total, he performed 120 games with 25 goals and 12 assists with La Blaugrana uniform.

He formed a frightening trident with Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o.

The peak is in 2007, when the three players deliver Barcelona won the first Champions League in 14 years.

Similar to Giuly, Henry also took an important role on the wing side of Barcelona. Henry was more eloquent with the position of the main striker, but was forced to move left due to Samuel Eto’o’s presence.

Owner number 14 in Barcelona was also time to give glory in Europe. He lifted “Big Ears” after Barcelona beat Manchester United in the 2009 edition final.

At that time, Henry coupled with Eto’o and Messi on the front lines of Barcelona.

Now, Barcelona still maintains the trident format.

Messi is irreplaceable on the right side, while Luis Suarez fills the main attacking post. Meanwhile, Dembele is projected to comb the left side like Henry.

Can Dembele repeat the effects of the French duo’s previous bravado by winning the Champions League?

Barcelona Lends Samper to Las Palmas

Barcelona Lends Samper to Las Palmas

Barcelona lent Sergi Samper midfielder to Las Palmas, with a loan duration of one season Agen Judi bola.

The arrival of Paulinho from Guangzhou Evergrande CSL club, makes the player’s future at Camp Nou becomes uncertain.

The Spanish midfielder spent last season with Granada, where he failed to save Granada from relegation, and only appeared 13 times with them.

He was linked with Newcastle United, but he decided to play defending Las Palmas, until this season ends.

Samper is expected soon to be a replacement for Roque Mesa, who decided to move to Swansea City, with a transfer banner of 11 million pounds, in July.

Problem Demands Barcelona, ​​PSG Ready to Help Neymar

Neymar merayakan gol Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) ke gawang Toulouse pada partai Ligue 1, kasta pertama Liga Perancis, di Stadion Parc des Princes, 20 Agustus 2017.

Problem Demands Barcelona, ​​PSG Ready to Help Neymar

Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) pairs the agency for allegations aimed at their brand-new star, Neymar, by FC Barcelona.

Barcelona, ​​former club Neymar, accused the Brazilian of breaking his contract when he moved to Paris Saint-Germain on 3 August 2017.

The allegations concern the renewal of Neymar’s term of office with Barcelona in October 2016 or just less than a year before his transfer.

The Spanish league giants sued Neymar for 8.5 million euros ($ 133 billion) and 10 per cent interest.

PSG immediately issued a statement defending Neymar.

“Paris Saint-Germain was shocked by Barcelona’s statement that they will take legal action against Neymar,” reads the management statement of The Red-Blue, the epithet of PSG.

The French League giants also ensure they are ready to help Neymar in the face of the demands of his former club.

“If Neymar can not pay the money sued by Barcelona, ​​PSG will be responsible for paying it, PSG also ensures that Neymar always respects the laws and rules when the move takes place,” continued the PSG.

As is known, PSG bought Neymar from FC Barcelona at a price of 222 million euros aka Rp 3.4 trillion.

Nominal deliver Neymar become world’s most expensive player of all time.

Roberto Martinez Pleased Belgian Players Look Good In The Premier League

Roberto Martinez Pleased Belgian Players Look Good In The Premier League

Belgian national team coach Roberto Martinez said he was happy with the Belgian players’ performance in the Premier League. In particular highlights the extraordinary performance of striker Romelu Lukaku at Manchester United.

Lukaku, 24, has scored six goals in seven games, including a pre-season test, for Manchester United since moving from Everton. Two of the six goals he created in the Premier League opener against West Ham United.

“Romelu Lukaku was outstanding in his official debut for Manchester United and Kevin De Bruyne was great in his first league match with Manchester City,” Martinez told La Derniere Heure.

“Vincent Kompany is solid in the formation of three defenders. After surgery this summer. Moussa Dembele played for 90 minutes at a very high level for Tottenham. And Eden Hazard will return to Chelsea, “he added.

“We have to base ourselves on the overall performance of players while benefiting from the competition provided by young players who are trying to get a place in my team,” he continued.

Do not think about future rumors

Belgium are preparing for a World Cup qualifier against Gibraltar, followed by away matches against Greece. With a four-point lead over Greece, Group H leaders are in a good position to qualify for the finals in Russia next summer.

Martinez took over the Belgian national team following the departure of Marc Wilmots after Euro 2016, but there is speculation that he will quit after the World Cup to return to the club.

But he said: “The rumor did not bother me, and while working, I did not think about it at all. The important thing is to use my experience for the benefit of Belgian football and bring them through to next year’s tournament. ”

“Last season, I really had a chance to train at club level, in the Premier League, where I spent seven years. But I love this new job, as a national team coach, and I will never withdraw from the Belgian FA. When will we discuss a new contract? I will say after the World Cup, but that’s a question for the federation, “he concluded. (Source: ESPN)

Coming against Gresik United, Persib Can Bad News

Coming against Gresik United, Persib Can Bad News

Bad news approached Persib Bandung ahead of facing Gresik United in advanced League 1, Sunday (08/20/2017) Judi Online. Two flagship players, I Made Wirawan and Tantan suffered injuries and predicted to pull over for some time.

I Made suffered a problem on the sole of his foot, while Tantan got injured after defending Persib while holding the draw Arema FC last weekend.

“Tantan on the right side of the knee because of the impact so that there is pain, but already through the phase of acute, so it has improved despite the pain,” said team doctor Persib Bandung, Raffi Ghani, Monday (14/08/2017).

“If Made (Wirawan) there is thickening of the bone of the calcaneus (heel bone) causing pain in the left foot and disrupt the movement,” continued Raffi Ghani.

According Raffi, his side must make observations or further examination to see the recovery time required by both players.

“If Made will be consulted to an orthopedic specialist and examined, if we see Tantan today or tomorrow, or if it does not improve, there will be investigations.”

“If his hopes, hopefully not bad and can be recovered soon to re-join the team because they are needed,” he said.