Juventus Failed to Get Matic

Juventus Failed to Get Matic

Juventus seem to have missed a chance to get one of their midfield targets, as Chelsea defensive midfielder Nemanja Matic is ready to dock at Manchester United Link Laternatif Sbobet.

The Bianconeri want Matic as one potential addition to their squad, along with Blaise Matuidi of Paris Saint-Germain and Sevilla defensive midfielder Steven N’Zonzi.

According to some reports this afternoon, Manchester United have reached an agreement with Chelsea for Matic.

The asking price is around 50 million Pounds Sterling, a price that is more than enough to get rid of the offer from Juventus.

Manchester United are all-out to be able to get Matic a few days after their top choice, Radja Nainggolan, extend his contract in Rome.

Marcel Desailly believes that the arrival of Nemanja Matic to Man United will be able to ease the burden of Paul Pogba.

Manchester United brought Pogba from Juventus in the summer of last year. At that time, he was brought in at a cost of 89 million pounds, and status as the most expensive player in the world.

Even so, he has not been able to meet fans’ expectations, and Desailly believes that Matic purchases are made to lighten the load of the players.

Pogba: Ibrahimovic Still As Before

Pogba: Ibrahimovic Still As Before

Zlatan Ibrahimovic still seems to have a great influence for Manchester United, although he has been officially released by the club, according to Paul Pogba.

Where, the Swedish striker’s contract was not extended by United at the end of the 2016/2017 season, but he was still allowed to be at the club’s training base at Carrington, to recover from a knee injury he suffered last April.

And Pogba admits that Ibrahimovic is still pretty much involved in United’s squad, when recently he met the media ahead of the International Champions Cup match against Barcelona.

“Of course Zlatan is a leader, always a great leader, and he is a great leader because he is still in the team,” Pogba told local media.

“Even when he’s not playing, he’s still a leader off the pitch.”

United have so far done their pre-season pretty well. After a win over LA Galaxy, Real Salt Lake and Manchester City, Jose Mourinho’s team also beat Real Madrid on penalties some time ago.

Bring Neymar, PSG Considered Blunder

20170323-Hattrick Paulinho Bawa Brasil Menang atas Uruguay-AP

Bring Neymar, PSG Considered Blunder

PSG’s plan to bring in Neymar gets comments from Jean-Michel Aulas. President of Lyon’s PSG rate better to bring in other players Maxbet Terpercaya Indonesia.

PSG is rumored to stay one step longer to bring Neymar from Barcelona. They have agreed with the release clause worth 222 million euros (about Rp 3.4 trillion).

Neymar’s salary was not playing games. PSG will give him 30 million euros for the next five seasons.

“I think the transfer is totally unfavorable economically.The total PSG spend 500 million euros if it really buys Neymar,” Aulas said as quoted by Soccerway.

“Though Ligue 1 is not like the English Premier League which revenues from TV is very big, bringing Neymar is too risky,” he added.

This season new PSG bring in two new players. Namely Yuri Berchiche from Real Sociedad and Dani Alves from Juventus.

Barcelona Defeat Juventus in the Valverde Debut Game

Para pemain Barcelona merayakan gol Neymar (paling kiri) ke gawang Juventus pada laga International Champions Cup 2017 di Stadion Metlife, Minggu (23/7/2017).

Barcelona Defeat Juventus in the Valverde Debut Game

Ernesto Valverde reap a positive result in his debut game as Barcelona’s new coach.

Barcelona won 2-1 over Juventus in the 2017 International Champions Cup match at the MetLife Stadium on Sunday (7/23/2017). This result is determined by dwigol Neymar and one goal back from Giorgio Chiellini.

La Blaugrana, as nicknamed Barcelona, ​​took the initiative to attack since the beginning of the game. Not even “five minutes” old, they have created two dangerous chances from Neymar. However, his efforts were thwarted by Gianluigi Buffon.

Neymar paid for his failure in the 15th minute. Receiving a ball from Paco Alcacer sodoran, the Brazilian striker melepaska shot into the top corner of the goal.

Eleven minutes later, Neymar doubled the advantage. The process looks gorgeous. He “danced” in order to trick a number of Juventus players in the penalty box before conquering Buffon.

Juventus just got out of the pressure and spread the threat after the break. They almost cut the distance if measured shot Paulo Dybala not denied by Jasper Cillessen under Barcelona rule in the 62nd minute.

Just a minute later, Dybala again threatened. This time, he served for Chiellini’s header goal.

Responding to these goals, Barcelona again took over the game. There are two chances from Denis Suarez and Carles Alena, but failed to bear fruit third goal.

Until the long whistle sounded the referee, the score 2-1 to win Barcelona did not change. This becomes La Blaugrana’s first win at the 2017 International Champions Cup.

Valverde troops were eligible to occupy the second rank with a collection of three points and only lost on goal difference from Manchester United at the top of the table.

Step Perez to Fenerbahce Closer

Step Perez to Fenerbahce Closer

Arsenal striker Lucas Perez can now continue his journey to Turkish giants Fenerbahce according to local reports Maxbet Terbaik Terpercaya.

The media claim that Fenerbahce is in advanced talks with the Gunners regarding the 28-year-old and both clubs are to hold a negotiation on next week’s deal.

The Turkish club are reportedly keen to grab the signature of players born in Spain with an initial loan deal and have an option to buy.

Perez joins the Gunners from Deportivo La Coruna for £ 17million in 2016. Despite having an impressive performance, he only gets a little playing time in league and Champions League competitions.

With the lack of playing time earned by Perez at the Emirates Stadium, the player is now reportedly having the intention to take an offer from another club, certainly with the promise of a more consistent playing time.

Calhanoglu: Milan Greater than Juventus

Calhanoglu: Milan Greater than Juventus

New Milan midfielder midfielder, Hakan Calhanoglu, considers his new club is more powerful than Juventus.

In addition, he considers the coach Vincenzo Montella takes time to help his club win the Scudetto.

Calhanoglu admits he will keep trying to help Milan to achieve success next season.

Despite having to compete with Juventus, Calhanoglu still feel confident Milan have a chance to achieve success.

Calhanoglu said “I think Milan are stronger than Juventus.”

“Get the Scudetto? I think Milan still has a chance. And I will give my best to the club. ”

“For that I need support from all the other teammates. Because cooperation is necessary if you want to win the title. “

Bonucci Ready for Captain of Milan?

Bonucci Ready for Captain of Milan?

Leonardo Bonucci is rumored to be captain of Milan as he completes his transfer from Juventus.

The center-back is at Casa Milan this afternoon, as he will be making a transfer deal that shocks many to the Rossoneri.

It is estimated he will receive a salary of 6.5 million Euro per season, and Juventus will receive 40 million Euros and another 2 million Euro bonus bonuses.

According to Premium Sport, it is not all of what Bonucci will receive, as he will also be given the captain’s armband.
The Italian national team player is expected to wear a 19-back uniform, the same number he wore for Juventus, with the deal to be announced in the coming hours.

July 2010 Bonucci began to join Juventus and it did not take long for him to become the first team of Old Lady. Leonardo has appeared 319 times in various competitions with the Bianconeri and recorded 21 goals.

Giroud: My Future Is Still Uncertain

Giroud: My Future Is Still Uncertain

Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud admits he is not yet certain of his future at Emirates Stadium whether it is long-lasting or not Judi Bola Online.

Previously, the French national team retainer is already signed a new long term contract but recently his services slightly ruled out by Arsene Wenger where the players rarely appear as a starter in the Premier League last season. So make it in the hook will leave this summer to West Ham United.

However, recently the tactics tactics giver Giroud will still get his place at Arsenal, although the Gunners have just brought in Alexandre Lacazette.

Nevertheless, the 30-year-old striker feels his future is still uncertain. But the player also insists will still fight while still strengthening the club from North London.

“Honestly for me, I do not know yet,” Olivier Giroud told the media.

“For now I am still an Arsenal player so I will try to be professional and prepare well for the next season.

“Of course there will also be more competition, but it will always be good for a striker to get the pressure. Where I will always deal with it. “

Fans Roma Concerned about Nainggolan Condition

Fans Roma Concerned about Nainggolan Condition

Radja Nainggolan has recently made fans of AS Roma wary of messages written on social media about his future.

Where the Giallorossi midfielder has long been linked his move to the Premier League with Chelsea and Manchester United is called attracted to him. While Inter Milan are now trained Luciano Spalletti also admitted to bring in the Belgian midfielder.

This week, Nainggolan replied to a message on Instagram coming from a fan about his future. “I waited, as usual …” he replied.

Today, teammate Antonio Rudiger officially joins Chelsea and Kevin Strootman gives tribute to him through his personal instagram account. In captionnya, Strootman also provide cover that certainly makes the Giallorossi fans will also be worried. “PS: I hope this will be the last farewell of this summer.”

Nainggolan who replied to the message with a statement that makes fans more worried: “I do not know.”

Well, Mohamed Salah, who also left Rome to join Liverpool, added: “The time is Radja Nainggolan now.”

This summer, AS Roma has released Mohamed Salah and Leandro Paredes. While Mario Rui is rumored to be a bit longer to join Napoli, while Wojciech Szczesny will return to Arsenal after the term lending ends.

Fans persuade Borja Valero to stay on

Fans persuade Borja Valero to stay on
Fiorentina midfielder Borja Valero almost shed tears from the fans who asked him to stay with La Viola Agen Sbobet Casino.

The 32-year-old was linked with a move to Inter after sending a complaint message to his friend, who leaked to the media, that he did not feel the support of club management.

Playing since 2012, the former West Bromwich Albion midfielder is a favorite player of the fans in Florence and a great crowd of people do what they can to make Valero stay, and then stumble his name outside his residence, after previously protesting against the possibility of the club to Take it off the Stadio Artemu Franchi.

Spanish footballer was seen in the window of his house accompanied by his wife and seemed full of emotional with their gestures.