Manchester City and MU Compete Get Lazio Players
Manchester City are reportedly interested in bringing in a Lazio player, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. Milinkovic-Savic became one among the players who are interested in Europe’s top clubs. Serbian midfielder has become a pillar player in Lazio in the last 18 months.
However, interest in City will not be easy. The reason, Manchester United also want to pursue the signature Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic became one of the players in demand for Europe’s top clubs. Serbian midfielder has become a pillar player in Lazio in the last 18 months.
Agent of Milinkovic-Savic who is a former Chelsea striker, Mateja Kezman, said that his client has been pursued by several top European clubs. However, Kezman asked the 22-year-old player to be patient and perform as well as possible with Lazio.
“I’ve got several calls from Madrid, Manchester and Milan on Sergej. However, he is still happy in Lazio. I think that’s a good thing because he’s still in the process of developing as a footballer, “said Kezman.
“I find it hard to imagine him leaving Lazio, because he is very good and the club gives him full confidence. For now, he still has a lot to learn from Simone Inzaghi, who is a reliable coach, “said Kezman.
Manchester City intends to make Sergej Milinkovic-Savic as Yaya Toure successor who has increasingly inedible age. The presence of Milinkovic-Savic in midfield The Citizens can accelerate the regeneration process skuat the middle of the club.
Atletico Waiting For Costa’s Response Related Costa
Atletico Madrid is waiting for a response from Chelsea after making a bid of 60 million Euros or equivalent to 54 million pounds this week, reports in Spain Agen Sbobet Terpercaya.
According to Marca, Los Rojiblancos has made an official offer for the 28-year-old to the English champions and hopes to get the deal done soon.
He will not be able to play for Diego Simeone’s team until January because the transfer window will not be officially opened until then, but the club can confirm a deal early on.
It is not yet certain whether the striker will play for Antonio Conte’s team again or not, after a text message earlier this summer came and instructed the player to find a new club.
After leaving Atleti to move to Stamford Bridge in 2014, Costa has repeatedly expressed his desire to return to Madrid this summer.
Valverde Reluctant to Hear Media Criticism
Barcelona coach Mario Ernesto Valverde admitted that he was not happy to hear criticism given by the media against his team.
In the transfer market last summer, many people who think that Barcelona has failed to run their transfer plan properly.
It made Valverde a lot of criticism from the media, but the coach regarded it as something too exaggerated.
“We managed to win our first two games, and earned six points. I think everything went pretty well, “the coach told reporters.
“Sometimes too much commotion, expended on what happened. But this is Barcelona, a great club. ”
“Sometimes people over-exaggerate, and we try to keep our team from the noise outside.”
Fight Indonesia, Philippine Striker Wins Victory Over
U-19 national team of the Philippines eager to conquer the U-19 national team resistance in the second match of Group B AFF U-18 Cup qualification at Thuwunna Stadium, Myanmar, Thursday (7/9/2017).
As reported by the official AFF page, Philippine supporters striker, Mariano Suba, hoping victory over his team. He also admitted defeat when facing Brunei Darussalam in the opening match is a result of an unimportant error.
“We made a lot of mistakes and made that a gift for Brunei,” he said.
Not only that, ahead of facing squad Garuda Nusantara, the Filipino players will do harder training.
“We will also correct the correction harder,” said the player who has contributed one goal for the Philippines.
The Philippines are now at the bottom of Group B standings. In previous matches, the Philippines surrendered 2-3 from Brunei.
Instead, Indonesia started its adventure in this event with positive results. Indra Sjafri’s men won 2-1 over hosts Myanmar, thanks to two goals by attacker Egy Maulana Vikri to reverse the situation after falling behind in the first half.
Agent: There’s Reason Napoli Sells Strinic
Agent Ivan Strinic revealed that Napoli sold his clients because they knew Faouzi Ghoulam would stay at Stadio San Paolo Bandar Bola.
The 30-year-old left-back finally joined Sampdoria on the transfer deadline, and his representative said the move came as Ghoulam approached a renewal of his tenure with Partenopei.
“The Azzurri held off the Strinic as they waited for the extension of Ghoulam’s contract,” Tonci Martic, the agent, explained to the media.
“Then once they know Ghoulam will stay, Napoli directly offers Strinic like an extension or goes on loan.”
“Ivan’s desire is to leave the club and he is satisfied. With the last two years on the bench he is not sure to stay, the article is rarely played is not an easy matter. ”
“Plus he wants to have a consistent playing hour in order to be able to compete for his country at the World Cup.”
“Strinic is a faithful soldier for Napoli, he plays when needed and he always does well, even in important matches.”
“He came for free when Rafa Benitez was there and played impressively.”
“Summer is the time to change the atmosphere, but he will always keep fond memories of Napoli.