Prediction Getafe vs Real Madrid – 14 October 2017
In the 8th week of La Liga, Getafe will welcome the defending champions Real Madrid.
After undergoing this fight, Getafe will travel to Levante. While Real Madrid will face Eibar at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Getafe and Real Madrid Data and Facts:
– In the last 5 meetings between Getafe and Real Madid, Zinedine Zidane’s team managed to wipe out the five matches.
– Real Madrid’s biggest victory over Getafe so far is 7-3, which occurred on 24 May 2015 in the Spanish league.
– Both teams as a whole have met 24 times, of which 13 games are played at Getafe and 12 times at home to Real Madrid.
– Getafe itself just stole 5 victories, with a record of 4 home victories and 1 victory away away.
– Meanwhile, Los Blancos have created 17 wins, with the Madrid giants winning 10 times at home and 7 wins on away games.
– While both teams have produced 2 draws, with 1 draw at home and 1 away game series.
– Watching the last five games lived by Getafe, they created 2 wins, 2 defeats and 1 draw.
– Compared to Getafe, Real Madrid have sculpted 4 wins and 1 defeat to Real Betis.
– At the last meeting, Real Madrid won with a final score of 1-5 that occurred on 16 April 2016 and then in the La Liga event.
Getafe: Guaita, Á. Pereira (K. Yoda 9 ‘), D. Suárez, S. Vergini, Carlos Vigaray, Juan Rodríguez, Pedro León, M. Lacen (E. Buendia 52’), Pablo Sarabia, S. Šćepović, Álvaro Vázquez (Moi Gómez 62 ‘)
Real Madrid: K. Navas, Pepe, Marcelo, Daniel Carvajal (Nacho 52 ‘), R. Varane, T. Kroos, J. Rodríguez, Isco, Cristiano Ronaldo, K. Benzema (Jes 67 67’), G. Bale (Lucas Vázquez 57 ‘)
– Angel became the top scorer for his team with a 2-goal print, followed by M. Arambarri, Bergara, Alvaro Jimenez and Jorge Molina who have donated each goal.
– The names of Isco, Marco Asensio, Gareth Bale and Dani Ceballos have given each of 2 goals, followed by Casemiro with 1 goal.
– In terms of collection of bait, F. Fajr and Marco Asensio have pocketed each of 2 assists for his team, Getafe and Real Madrid.
– Getafe now occupies the 12th position after undergoing seven matches, with 2 wins, 2 draws and 3 defeats
– Real Madrid meanwhile occupy fifth position after seven matches, with 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat.
– Both Getafe and Real Madrid have torehkan two clean-sheet records, one each at home and away.
– Getafe’s biggest victory so far this season is 4-0, when they conquer Villarreal with the final score 4-0 which occurred in the 6th week.
– Meanwhile, the defending champions scooped their biggest win with a 3-0 score, away to Deportivo la Coruna in the opening weekend of La Liga.
– For Getafe coach, Jose Bordalas is his first game to face Real Madrid.
– Meanwhile for the French-born coach, this is the second time for Zinedine Zidane to fight Getafe, which previously earned him one victory.
– A series of names like Nicolas Gorosito, Dani Pacheco, Jefferson Montero and Gaku Shibasaki can not be present in this game due to various injuries.
– From the stronghold of Madrid, Toni Kroos, Daniel Carvajal, Gareth Bale, Theo Hernandez, Keylor Navas, Marcelo and Mateo Kovacic could not compete due to natural injuries.