Step Perez to Fenerbahce Closer

Step Perez to Fenerbahce Closer

Arsenal striker Lucas Perez can now continue his journey to Turkish giants Fenerbahce according to local reports Maxbet Terbaik Terpercaya.

The media claim that Fenerbahce is in advanced talks with the Gunners regarding the 28-year-old and both clubs are to hold a negotiation on next week’s deal.

The Turkish club are reportedly keen to grab the signature of players born in Spain with an initial loan deal and have an option to buy.

Perez joins the Gunners from Deportivo La Coruna for £ 17million in 2016. Despite having an impressive performance, he only gets a little playing time in league and Champions League competitions.

With the lack of playing time earned by Perez at the Emirates Stadium, the player is now reportedly having the intention to take an offer from another club, certainly with the promise of a more consistent playing time.

Giroud: My Future Is Still Uncertain

Giroud: My Future Is Still Uncertain

Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud admits he is not yet certain of his future at Emirates Stadium whether it is long-lasting or not Judi Bola Online.

Previously, the French national team retainer is already signed a new long term contract but recently his services slightly ruled out by Arsene Wenger where the players rarely appear as a starter in the Premier League last season. So make it in the hook will leave this summer to West Ham United.

However, recently the tactics tactics giver Giroud will still get his place at Arsenal, although the Gunners have just brought in Alexandre Lacazette.

Nevertheless, the 30-year-old striker feels his future is still uncertain. But the player also insists will still fight while still strengthening the club from North London.

“Honestly for me, I do not know yet,” Olivier Giroud told the media.

“For now I am still an Arsenal player so I will try to be professional and prepare well for the next season.

“Of course there will also be more competition, but it will always be good for a striker to get the pressure. Where I will always deal with it. “

Kans Roney Back To Everton

Kans Roney Back To Everton
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney could return to the club that raised his name, Everton, in the transfer market this summer.

It was revealed from a number of news in the UK. The BBC reports that there has been talks between Everton’s side and Rooney’s agent.

Everton chairman, Bill Kenwright, was reported to have met Rooney’s agent, Paul Stretford, in London on Wednesday (5/7/2017). This meeting is believed to reinforce the possibility of Rooney will return to Goodison Park, Everton headquarters.

Mirror even released a number of photographs that convince that there has been a meeting between the stronghold of Everton and Rooney party. The media successfully capture the presence of Stretford in Kenwright’s office.

Nevertheless, the BBC believes that no agreement has been made between Kenwright and Stretford about Rooney’s future. Therefore, a number of other clubs are also interested 31-year-old player.

Rooney’s future at Manchester United is still a question mark. The England captain is no longer the top choice of coach Jose Mourinho.

Last season, Rooney only appeared in 15 Premier League matches as a major player. It has made it a transfer object in recent months.

“Of course I want to stay at the club that I defended for 13 years,” Rooney said when interviewed about his future, last May.

“However, I also want to play,” he said again.

The Toffees – Everton’s nickname – also have a passion for bringing Rooney back to Goodison Park. It was said by Technical Director Steve Walsh in February.

“It is a mistake to ignore the potential to bring him, the top scorer in Manchester United’s history,” Walsh said.

Everton is Rooney’s first professional club. He strengthened the club before joining Manchester United in August 2004 for a transfer fee of £ 24 million.

Manchester United itself will start a preseason training on Saturday (8/7/2017). After that, Jose Mourinho’s forces will tour the United States and play five friendly matches.

Ibrahimovic Official Split with Man United

Ibrahimovic Official Split with Man United
Zlatan Ibrahimovic delivered a farewell to Manchester United. The farewell message was delivered by the Swedish attacker through his Instagram account Agen Casino Online.

He uploaded a photo with a happy expression of celebrating a goal. He wrote, “I came in. I said I conquered”, as the photo caption.

Freely translated means, “I came, I promise, I conquer (keep it):

Ibrahimovic proved to help Man United clinch the English League and Europa League trophy trophy, despite missing the party’s final summit due to injury.

He is also considered fertile with a record 28 goals from 46 appearances.

Man United chose not to renew Ibrahimovic’s contract runs out at the end of the 2016-2017 season.

They objected to the 35-year-old’s recovery from a ligament injury. Ibra has been absent since April 2017 and is expected to return in early 2018.

Rumors are growing, Ibra became target Atletico Madrid and AC Milan.

Janssen bertekad untuk membuat kelas di Tottenham

Out-of-mendukung striker Vincent Janssen menolak untuk menyerah pada karir Tottenham nya.

Belanda internasional Janssen bergabung Spurs dari AZ selama musim dekat untuk £ 17million – hadiah untuk 32 gol dalam 49 pertandingan untuk tim Eredivisie.

Janssen telah gagal untuk meniru bentuk seperti di White Hart Lane, dengan empat di 27 penampilan semua datang dari titik penalti, sambil mencari peluang pertama tim semakin sulit didapat.

Pemain berusia 22 tahun telah dibatasi untuk 10 dimulai di semua kompetisi, yang terakhir ini datang di Piala FA melawan Aston Villa pada bulan Januari.

Dia ditinggalkan dari skuad matchday untuk 1-0 kerugian Liga Europa Kamis di Gent dan manajer Mauricio Pochettino kepada wartawan Janssen harus berbuat lebih banyak untuk mengesankan di tempat latihan.

Piala FA hari Minggu perjalanan putaran kelima untuk Fulham merupakan kesempatan terakhir bagi pemain untuk menyatakan kasusnya dan dia yang tersisa optimis atas prospek Tottenham nya.

“Saya telah memberikan untuk berhasil di Liga Premier dengan Tottenham dan mereka 12 bulan yang belum berakhir,” katanya, seperti dikutip Mirror.

“Tingkat sangat tinggi di sini. Sampai minggu lalu kami berada di urutan kedua di liga.

“Jangan lupa saya hanya bermain satu musim di level tertinggi di Belanda ketika Spurs membeli saya dari AZ Alkmaar.

“Dalam waktu singkat saya telah membuat beberapa langkah maju yang besar dalam karir saya.

“Aku tidak akan melempar hanya karena hal-hal yang tidak akan besar untuk pertama kalinya dalam karir saya.

“Saya melompat untuk menempatkan kemeja Spurs, tapi saya akan harus membuktikan kepada pelatih bahwa saya layak untuk bermain.”

Janssen menambahkan bahwa yang tersisa di tribun pada pertengahan pekan meninggalkan dia “sedih”, sementara mengkonfirmasikan ia menolak prospek pindah ke Galatasaray pada bursa transfer Januari.

“Ketika agen saya muncul dengan Galatasaray Saya mengatakan kepadanya bahwa ia harus memotong seluruh hal,” tambahnya.